Terms and Conditions for Suffolk Country Cottages
- Bookings made using our on-line system are provisional until confirmed by us by either e-mail or letter.
- Payments can be made by debit, credit cards (no surcharge) or by cheque too. Should you wish to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact us by telephone, either 07809 673375 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Booking Deposit of £100.00 is required if the reservation is made prior to six weeks (eight weeks for Christmas and Easter) from the beginning of your holiday, otherwise payment in full is required. We are not registered for VAT.
- Steep Staircase – Please note that Primrose Cottage has a steep staircase and regrettably babies cannot be accepted. Pets and smoking are not allowed.
- Breakages – we understand that accidents happen but do request that any breakages are reported to us. Minor breakages will not be charged for but we reserve the right to request payment for damage to fitments within the cottage.
- Arrival & Departure – Normal arrival time is between 4 – 6pm, later by arrangement. Please telephone us no later than the day before the beginning of your holiday to confirm your likely arrival time. Departure time is 10.00am.
- Cancellation – in the event of a cancellation, we will make reasonable efforts to re-let the property and if we succeed you will receive a full refund. If we cannot re-let, any payment already made will not be eligible for a refund. We recommend that Holiday Insurance is taken out to cover your stay at Primrose Cottage.
- Liabilities – We cannot as owners of Primrose Cottage be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or your partner except where such loss or damage is as a result of our negligence. We cannot be liable should it be necessary to cancel a booking due to circumstances beyond our control.
- This holiday contract is between us as owners of Primrose Cottage and the hirer.